The Burke Hollow Meeting House




Burke Hollow Rd
East Burke, VT 05832

[ Get Directions ]

The Burke Hollow Meeting House was constructed in 1825 by four different congregations, and the belfry was added in 1859. The various congregations eventually built their own churches, and the building has not been in regular use since 1870. It remains, however, a beautiful example of a 19th century New England church, and is still used for an occasional wedding.



overview   |  map view